THE ENERGY HOUSE´s Code of Ethics describes its ethical standards and requirements for business practice and personal conduct. THE ENERGY HOUSE’s ability to create value is dependent on applying high ethical standards as the basis for a trust-based and binding relationship with its clients, counterparts, employees, partners, and suppliers.
- THE ENERGY HOUSE will serve its clients with integrity, competence, independence, objectivity, and professionalism.
- THE ENERGY HOUSE will mutually establish with its clients realistic expectations of the benefits and results of its services.
- THE ENERGY HOUSE will only accept assignments for which it possesses the requisite experience and competence to perform and will only assign staff or engage colleagues with the knowledge and expertise needed to serve its clients effectively.
- Before accepting any engagement, THE ENERGY HOUSE will ensure that it has worked with its clients to establish a mutual understanding of the objectives, scope, work plan, and fee arrangements.
- THE ENERGY HOUSE will offer to withdraw from a consulting assignment when it believes its objectivity or integrity may be impaired.
- THE ENERGY HOUSE will agree in advance with a client on the basis for fees and expenses and will charge fees that are reasonable and commensurate with the services delivered and the responsibility accepted.
- THE ENERGY HOUSE will treat appropriately all confidential information that is not public knowledge and take reasonable steps to prevent it from access by unauthorized people.
- In its business activities, THE ENERGY HOUSE will comply with applicable laws and regulations and act in an ethical, sustainable and socially responsible manner.
- THE ENERGY HOUSE will show respect for all individuals and make active efforts to ensure a good working environment characterized by equality and diversity. THE ENERGY HOUSE does not accept any form of discrimination of its own employees or others.
- THE ENERGY HOUSE does not support political parties or individual politicians.
- THE ENERGY HOUSE will avoid conflicts of interest or the appearance of such and will disclose to the client circumstances or interests that it believes may influence its judgment or objectivity.
Liability disclaimer: None of the provisions in this document are intended to be construed as creating any right(s) enforceable by a third party and all third party rights implied by law are, to the extent permissible by law, excluded.